Coordinates: 53.161134, -7.545287
Inventory - "Undivided nave and chancel church (LA002-002001) located in N quadrant of rectangular shaped graveyard. Several fragments of dressed sandstone in graveyard. Holy well (LA002-002003) in middle of field to S of graveyard.
Compiled by: Caimin O'Brien
The graveyard is in rural area, surrounded by pasture fields.
Graveyard contains ruins of medieval church marked on 1841 OS map as 'Kilmanman Church (in ruins)'. Possible site of a 7th century monastery founded by St Manman; early monastery remains not visible. Church ruins overgrown, measuring c. 20m by 9m; consist of east gable, north wall and west gable with bellcote. Holy well of St Manman is located c. 100m to south.
Graveyard contains 19th to 20th century headstones , celtic style crosses, metal crosses, recumbent slabs and table tombs; mostly in good condition, few leaning, collapsed or overgrown. A number of small uninscribed markers within graveyard.
Graveyard has rectangular shape; boundary stone wall intact, c. 1m high. No paths; access to through gate and stile, site across field. Ground level higher within than without; ground surface uneven due to concealed features. Graveyard maintained; grass mown fairly regularly.