Coordinates: 53.109000, -7.286000
The graveyard is in rural area, surrounded by pasture fields.
Graveyard contains ruins of medieval church marked on 1841 OS map as 'Friary (in ruins)'; an unclassified monastic establishment, known also as' Triogue'. Ruins overgrown, visibly consist of east gable, foundations of other walls and an attached vaulted building to south.
Graveyard contains no headstones or markers.
Graveyard has rectangular shape; boundary defined by hedgerow and modern fencing. No paths; access to site across field. No visible surface trace of graveyard.