Coordinates: 52.847000, -7.001000
The graveyard is in rural area, on southwest side of village of Killeshin, surrounded by pasture fields.
Graveyard contains ruins of medieval church marked on 1841 Churchyard' and on 1908 OS map as 'Church (in ruins)'. Site of early Christian church founded by St Dermot; patron of the church is St Comhdan. Ruins consist of west end of nave and east end of chancel; measuring c. 28m by 13m. The west gable contains a 12th century Romanesque doorway with human head capitals. A simple granite font is situated north of the doorway. The site of a round tower, demolished in early 18th century, lies northwest of church ruins.
Graveyard contains 18th to 20th century headstones, celtic style crosses, recumbent slabs and table tombs; mostly are upright and in good condition, some are leaning, worn or overgrown.
Graveyard has rectangular shape; boundary stone wall intact, measures c. 1m high. Limited gravel paths adjacent to church ruins; access via gate and stile from roadside. Ground surface uneven due to concealed features. Church ruins situated on slightly elevated ground in centre of graveyard. Ground level within graveyard is higher than that without. Ground maintained and grass mown regularly.