Coordinates: 52.847000, -6.997000
The graveyard is located just south of the village of Killeshin surrounded by pasture land.
The site is located as a local authority annex to rear of old graveyard that surrounds the Holy Cross Catholic church (built c. 1820, renovated 1985). Headstones date from 20th and 21st centuries.
The site is accessed through the old graveyard of The Holy Cross church. Tarmac and concrete pathways within in good condition.