Coordinates: 53.061000, -7.199000
This graveyard is in rural area, east of the M7.
Graveyard contains ruins of a church marked as 'Killenny Church (in ruins) and Grave Yard' on the 1841 OS map; the church was in repair in 1615 and used for Protestant service; built of roughly coursed limestone blocks; dimensions: c. 14m long by c. 7m wide.
Some gravemarkers located within church; three celtic crosses; one upright gravestone. Gravestones outside church have been removed.
Graveyard boundary is low stone wall with iron gate; no paths; grass not regularly mown. Located in pasture fields.