Coordinates: 52.917000, -7.039000
The graveyard is in rural area, surrounded by pasture land on south side of river.
Graveyard contains a Church of Ireland Church (built c. 1800 and renovated c. 1865); may be located on the site of an earlier medieval church and graveyard.
Graveyard contains 19th to 21st century headstones; round headed, slab and cross style; in good condition with few leaning. Graveyard contains a couple of railed plots without visible memorials,
Graveyard has rectangular shape; stone wall boundary, intact, c. 1m high; access via gate and stile from roadside. Concrete path to church and gravel paths around grounds. Ground surface is level and is higher within graveyard than without. Ground well maintained and grass mown.