Coordinates: 53.002000, -7.259000
The graveyard is in rural area, on high ground, surrounded by pasture and wood land.
Graveyard contains ruins of medieval church marked on 1841 OS map as 'Church (in ruins)'. Possibly associated with St Colman Ban. Ruins very overgrown, consist of nave and chancel divided by segmental arch; measures c. 17m by 7m. A mature tree fallen recently has damaged part of the northern wall.
Site of graveyard very overgrown, visibly contains 18th and 19th century headstones, crosses, recumbent slabs and table tombs; mostly covered by vegetation, few visible upright, most leaning, worn or damaged.
Graveyard has D-shape; boundary stone wall where visible is intact, measures c. 1m high. No paths; access via gate and stile from across fields. Ground surface uneven due to concealed features. Ground neglected.