Coordinates: 53.031000, -7.208000
The graveyard is in rural area, adjacent to Dunamase Castle (RMP LA013-052, Anglo-Norman Masonry Castle).
Graveyard contains a Church of Ireland church dedicated to the Holy Trinity (built 1845), marked on 1913 OS map as 'Trinity Church'.
Graveyard contains headstones dating from 19th to 21st century; generally in good condition; some to the east of church are slightly overgrown or otherwise damaged; all upstanding stones are straight, small percentage of markers are table tombs.
Graveyard accessed via gate in southwest wall; gravel path leading to and around church but not to graves; boundaries in very good condition. Located beside roadside. Ground surface is level but slopes down to the northeast.