Coordinates: 52.848000, -6.998000
The graveyard is located just south of the village of Killeshin surrounded by pasture land. The site is located on a steep hill.
Both the church and graveyard are marked on the 1841 OS map and the 1908 OS map. Built c. 1820, renovated 1985. Most graves date from 19th and 20th centuries.
The site is accessed by two gates in the northern boundary. Tarmac and concrete pathways within in good condition. Modern local authority annex to rear (see separate record).