Coordinates: 52.882000, -7.296000
This Mausoleum is located in woodland in Heywood Demesne.
This is the burial place of the Trench Family. The mausoleum is known locally as 'The Black Church'. It is a freestanding 'ziggurat-type' neo-Classical mausoleum. Marked on 1908 OS map. There are 7 inscriptions associated with mausoleum.
A low red brick boundary wall surrounds the mausoleum on three sides; partially built into slope of a wooded grove. Structure very overgrown and derelict.