Coordinates: 53.058000, -7.225000
The graveyard is in village of The Heath, southeast of M7 motorway .
Graveyard contains ruin of 19th century church, marked on 1841 OS map as 'site of R.C. Chapel'. Church ruin consists of foundation walls of T-plan church, measuring c. 22m by 18m; walls appear to have been repaired/rebuilt during graveyard cleanup in late 20th century. There is a small stone font set low into the wall of church ruin.
Graveyard contains 19th to 20th century headstones , celtic style crosses, recumbent slabs and metal crosses; mostly in good condition, few leaning.
Graveyard has sub-rectangular shape; boundary stone wall intact, c. 1m high. Access via gate from village. Gravel paths from gate to church ruin. Ground surface is mainly even. Graveyard maintained, grass mown fairly regularly.