Coordinates: 52.891000, -6.946000
The graveyard is in rural area, surrounded by pasture land, on east bank of River Barrow.
Graveyard contains no upstanding structures. Site of medieval church marked on 1841 OS map as 'Monksgrange Church (in ruins)'. In early 20th century church ruins were still partially upstanding. No visible surface trace of medieval church.
Graveyard very overgrown; visibly contains 19th to 20th century headstones, celtic crosses, recumbent slabs, railed and table tombs; mainly upright, some leaning, collapsed, badly worn or damaged by vegetation.
Graveyard has rectangular shape; boundary defined by stone wall c. 1m high, intact. Access across fields through stile. No paths. Ground surface uneven due to concealed features. Ground neglected.