Coordinates: 52.127327, -8.968485
Dromagh Church was erected in 1822 but is no longer in religious use. It is located on the N side of the N72 and is 800 m east of the mining settlement of Dromagh. The church displays many details of artistic merit, including carved stone details and geometric and encaustic floor tiles. The graveyard measures 50 m NS by 40 m EW and is entered via a wrought-iron gate.