Coordinates: 53.116000, -7.267000
The graveyard is in rural area, surrounded by pasture land, farmyard adjacent.
Graveyard contains small ruined structure simply consisting of overgrown gable wall, more likely to be remains of later mortuary chapel than medieval church. Marked on 1841 OS map as 'Church (site of)'.
Graveyard overgrown; contains 18th to 20th century headstones, grave slabs , railed and table tombs; some leaning, collapsed or damaged.
Graveyard has rectangular shape; boundary defined by stone wall, earthen banks and hedgerow; stone wall c. 1m high. Access via laneway through gate. No paths. Ground surface overgrown and uneven. Ground neglected and derelict.