Coordinates: 52.893000, -7.502000
The graveyard is in rural area, within pasture land, northeast of village of Clogh.
Site of graveyard contains no upstanding structures. Marked on 1841 OS map as 'Church (in ruins)' and on 1908 OS map as 'Church (site of)'. No visible surface trace of church.
Site of graveyard contains no headstones or markers.
Graveyard has no boundary. No paths; access to site across fields. No visible surface trace of church or graveyard.