Coordinates: 52.815000, -7.662000
The graveyard is in rural area, within a farmyard, surrounded by pasture land.
Site of graveyard contains ruins of medieval church. Marked on 1841 OS map as 'R.C. Chapel (in ruins)'. Ruins overgrown and simply consist of wall c. 10m long. Located due north is an unclassified religious house, the 'Abbey of Clonmeen' and a holy well site, 'Friar's Well'.
Graveyard contains no headstones or markers.
Graveyard has no boundary. No paths; access to site along laneway through farmyard. No visible surface trace of church or graveyard.