Coordinates: 53.054000, -7.355000
The graveyard is in rural area, surrounded by pasture land.
Graveyard contains no upstanding structures. Marked on 1841 OS map as 'R.C. Chapel, site of' and on 1908 OS map as 'Graveyard'. No visible surface trace of church.
Graveyard contains 18th to 20th century headstones; round headed, celtic cross style and metal crosses; in mostly good condition with some leaning, illegible or collapsed. Earliest visible headstone dated 1738.
Graveyard has rectangular shape; boundary stone wall, intact, c. 1.5m high; access via gate and stile from roadside. No paths; ground rises towards middle of graveyard; ground maintained and grass mown.