Coordinates: 52.887000, -7.510000
The graveyard is in urban setting within the village of Clogh.
Marked on 1841 OS map as 'R.C. Chapel' and on 1913 OS map as 'R.C. Chapel (disused)' and 'Grave Yard'.
Graveyard contains headstones dating from 19th to 21st century in good condition; all upright; 5 railings, 2 altar tombs.
Graveyard boundary wall c. 1.5m high; intact and in good condition; two gates and one stile. Located beside roadside. Ground surface is level.