Coordinates: 53.062000, -7.202000
The graveyard is located on The Heath in the grounds of an active Catholic church.
Graveyard surrounds the Church of the Assumption, a detached barn style building (dated 1836, renovated in 1863). Marked on 1841 OS map as 'R.C. Chapel' and 'Grave Yard'.
The burial ground is well maintained: grass is cut and paths are surfaced and well kept. The row of beech trees is an attractive sight.
There is one set of double gates and gate piers (limestone) and two pedestrian gated entrances