Coordinates: 53.198000, -7.396000
The graveyard is in rural area, surrounded by undulating pasture land.
Graveyard contains ruins of medieval church situated on rising ground within centre of graveyard; marked on 1841 OS map as 'Church (in ruins)'. The ruins consist of portion of south wall with a modern grotto insertion; a dump of collapsed rubble stone is situated adjacent to ruin. Medieval architectural fragments noted in roadside boundary wall which dates from 20th century clean-up.
Graveyard contains 19th to 21st century headstones; round headed, celtic cross style and table tombs; in mostly good condition with some leaning, collapsed or damaged.
Graveyard has rectangular shape; roadside boundary is stone wall (intact, c. 1m high), hedgerows elsewhere; access via gate and stile from roadside. No paths; ground rises towards middle of graveyard; ground maintained and grass mown.