Coordinates: 52.949000, -7.305000
The graveyard is in village of Ballyroan, adjacent to church and farmhouse.
Graveyard contains a Church of Ireland Church (built c. 1800 and renovated c. 1860); may be located on the site of 17th century church.
Graveyard contains headstones dating from 19th to 21th century; in good condition though many are leaning. Graveyard contains some table tombs as well as a number of small rough gravemarkers.
Graveyard has sub-rectangular shape; stone wall boundary with some concrete block repair 1-2m high intact. Gravel paths and access via laneway through gate. Grass recently mown and grounds maintained.