Coordinates: 52.825582, -8.160583
Surveyed as part of a project co-funded by the Silvermines Historical Society & the Local Diaspora Fund 2015.
Detached board of First Fruits Church,built 1815,now derelict. Comprising octagonal-plan nave withbay side elevations AND THREE STAGE TOWER TO THE WEST HAVing casstellations and pinnacles, and single-bay vestry addition to north,with pitched slate roof,cut limestone eaves course and brick chimneystack. The cover photograph was taken by Tom Doherty Photographer