Coordinates: 53.107000, -7.114000
The graveyard is in rural area, surrounded by pasture land.
Graveyard contains a ruins of a medieval church, marked on 1841 OS map as 'Church (in ruins)'. Church ruins measure approximately 13m by 8m. Walls and gables mainly intact; partially overgrown with brambles and ivy.
Graveyard contains some headstones visibly dating from 18th to 21st century; including some celtic, rounded and iron crosses; mostly good condition, some leaning; recent burial in 2006.
Graveyard has subrectangular shape; boundary stone wall c. 1m high intact but overgrown. Ground within graveyard higher than without. Laneway flanked with concrete block wall leads from local road to a gate and stile; no paths within graveyard. The laneway and grass are maintained.