Coordinates: 52.962000, -7.073000
The graveyard is in rural area, surrounded by pasture land. The site is marked on 1841 OS map as 'Ballyadams Church (in ruins)'. Graveyard has subrectangular shape; boundary stone wall, 52m north to south, 40m east to west and c. 1.5m high is intact but overgrown. There is a gate and stile in the southwest corner. Ground within graveyard higher than without. Trackway leads from local road to a gate; no paths within graveyard. Ground surface is uneven. Recent mowing and strimming has revealed many of the headstones and structural remains. Two holy wells lie about 100m to the southwest of the graveyard.
Graveyard contains a ruins of a medieval church, originally known as 'Kilmackeady' or the Church of MacAedh. The church ruins measure approximately 21m by 9m, with both gables and walls still intact. It is covered with ivy. Within the church is an altar tomb with effigies erected in 1631 to Robert Bowen; marked on 1841 OS map as 'Shone Apheeka Bowen's Tomb'. Recumbent effigy of 16th century Dean of Leighlin also within the church ruins.
Graveyard contains some headstones visibly dating from 18th to 19th century , however most of the headstones within the graveyard either very worn, illegible, damaged or leaning. There is one pre 17th century wall monument. Memorials include recumbent slabs, chest tombs, and a table tomb. The memorials are located on the west, south and east sides of the church.