Coordinates: 52.960000, -7.695000
The graveyard is in the village of Ballaghmore.
Graveyard contains a Catholic church dedicated to St Molua (built 1812, extensively renovated 1978); marked on 1841 OS map as 'R.C. Chapel'; 1913 OS map has 'St. Molua's Trough' marked in addition, this appears to be the same as RMP (LA015-033), a sarcophagus.
Graveyard contains headstones dating from 20th and 21st centuries; all upright.
Stone boundary wall around the church, and hedge around the modern graveyard; concrete path up to and around church, and also through the burial ground. Easy access from village road. Ground surface undulating, sloping upwards to the east.