Coordinates: 52.882000, -7.445000
The graveyard is in the village of Ballycolla (also known as Ballacolla).
Graveyard contains a Catholic Church of the Immaculate Conception. Detached two-bay building (built c. 1840, extensively renovated c. 1975), marked on 1841 OS map as 'R.C.Chapel'.
Graveyard contains upright headstones dating from 19th to 20th.
Graveyard level is slightly higher than road, boundary stone wall c. 1m intact but overgrown, some buttressing on east side. Gravel path leads from main gate and stile to and around church building. Located at roadside. Ground surface is level, with tarmac up to the church and concrete paths around it. 1m high stone boundary (intact) with two gates (unlocked).