Coordinates: 52.979000, -7.561000
The graveyard is in rural area, adjacent to the village of Coolrain.
Graveyard contains a Church of Ireland church (built c. 1835), marked on 1841 OS map as 'Church' immediately south of 'Anatrim Church (in ruins)' and 'Grave Yard' (L008).
Graveyard contains headstones dating from 19th century; kerb and rounded. Modern local authority annex to rear (see separate record).
Graveyard has stone boundary wall; heavy double iron gates; dressed limestone gate piers; concrete paths. Located beside roadside. Ground surface is level.