Coordinates: 52.821000, -7.510000
The graveyard is in rural area, surrounded by pasture land.
Graveyard occupies possible site of Monastery of St Tighernagh (founded c. 550); later location of an Augustinian Priory (founded c. 1160) architectural remains of which exist throughout the graveyard and along boundary wall. This is recorded as the possible site of a round tower. Church of Ireland church, (built c. 1820) is situated within the graveyard.
Graveyard contains 18th, 19th and 20th century headstones and crosses; mostly upright and in good condition. Some table tombs in poor condition. Barrel vaulted family mausoleum (potentially early 17th century origin, later modernised) located within graveyard.
Graveyard has rectangular shape. Boundary stone wall c.1m high with one gate. Ground surface is level mainly with occasional bumps. Path leading from entrance to 19th century church. Ground well maintained, grass regularly mown.